Fairhaven Health, Fertile-Focus, 1 Personal Ovulation Microscope
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: July 17 2008
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: FHH-00002
- UPC Code: 895749000028
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
2.5 x 12.2 x 7.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Quality. Accuracy. Convenience.
- Identify Your Peak Fertile Days with Ease!
- Pinpoint Your Ideal Time to Conceive
- Saliva-Based Fertility Test
- Doctor-Approved, ObGyn-Recommended
Personal Ovulation Microscope
- Convenient Saliva-Based Testing
- Reusable - Unlimited Tests!
- Accurate and Easy-to-Use!
Unlimited tests. 98% accurate. Safe and hygienic.
Fertile-Focus is a personal ovulation microscope that allows you to predict ovulation with 98% accuracy!
When a women is about to ovulate, a distinct crystal or "ferning" pattern becomes present in her saliva due to hormonal changes.
To find out if you are about to ovulate, simply place a drop of saliva on the lens and read the pattern.
With its sharp, lab-quality focusable lens, Fertile-Focus allows you to confidently pinpoint when you are most likely to conceive!
- Place a drop of saliva on the surface of the Fertile-Focus lens.
- Allow the saliva sample to dry for at least five minutes and replace the lens into the body of the microscope.
- Look into the lens and push the light button to observe the test result. To focus, rotate the lens while bringing it close to the eye.
- If you see a "ferning" or crystal pattern in your saliva, you know you are fertile-the perfect time to conceive a baby!
- Use a damp, non-abrasive cloth to clean the lens.
Complete instructions inside.
For in vitro diagnostic use only, not for internal use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place below 86°F (30°C).
No product can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. This device should not be used for contraception.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.