FutureBiotics, FlexMend, Vegetarian Glucosamine With MSM, 90 Veggie Tabs
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
FutureBiotics, FlexMend, Vegetarian Glucosamine With MSM, 90 Veggie Tabs
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: FBS-02504
- UPC Code: 049479025046
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Tabs
6.6 x 6.6 x 11.9 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Madre Labs, Omega-3, Premium Fish Oil, No GMOs, No Gluten, 100 Fish Gelatin Softgels
- Save ฿65.69! Normal price: ฿229.90
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Normal Joint Function
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Joint Action Plan
Osteoarthritis (OA), known as degenerative joint disease, often results from years of wear and tear on joints and is the most common of all arthritic conditions. Weight-bearing joints, such as hips, knees and spine, are usually the most affected. Over time, cartilage that cushions the end of the bones within the joint can become split, thin, or completely wear away and bone ends at the joints begin to rub together. This causes pain, stiffness and limited joint movement.
- Take Futurebiotics FlexMend and a comprehensive multivitamin and eat a diet that emphasizes high-fiber, complex carbohydrates from fruit and vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Eat good fats. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and fortified eggs, along with monounsaturated fats like canola and olive oil helps soothe inflammation. Drink plenty of water.
- Including moderate exercise in your daily routine helps keep joint cartilage lubricated. Participate in low impact activities such as swimming and walking.
- Studies show that strengthening muscles helps take pressure off joints. Include strength and low-impact resistance training, along with exercises that increase balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Isometric, yoga or other stretching exercises help increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Massage therapy encourages blood flow to joints and can help alleviate stiffness.
- Moist hot packs or soaking in a hot tub can provide relief. If joints are really sore, a cold pack can help temporarily relieve pain.
Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain a healthy weight. Every extra pound carried translates into three additional pounds of pressure on knees and hips.
- Joint injuries often occur when people are tired - don't exercise while fatigued.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of how joints are responding to diet and exercise. Use range of motion, joint discomfort and inflammation as indicators or your success. Always include your health professional in strategies to address joint problems.
- Regenasure Glucosamine - Only vegetarian-sourced glucosamine; helps build joint connective tissue
- OptiMSM - Proven to support the structural integrity of joint cartilage
- Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a critical role in tissue hydration and lubrication
Clinical research has proven that the potent, all-vegetarian ingredients found in FlexMend, along with the complementary botanical co-factors, work synergistically to support the integrity of connective tissues, manage joint-related inflammation, lubricate joints and promote overall healthy joint function.
Regenasure Glucosamine is the only vegetarian-source of Glucosamine available. It is not obtained from shellfish or animal sources, but from corn, and is free of contaminants typical of many shellfish-derived glucosamines. Glucosamine helps replenish the building blocks of connective tissues that are often lost during the progression of inflammatory conditions. Clinical studies reveal the usefulness of Glucosamine for the treatment of joint discomfort and other joint problems.
Employing a unique manufacturing process, OptiMSM is purified through distillation, not crystallization, which reduces the risk of contamination. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) provides nutritional sulfur, which is vital to the creation and regeneration of various tissues and for the structural integrity of joint cartilage.
Hyaluronic acid helps support joint hydration and lubrication, protects cartilage from abrasion and increases its elasticity and ability to absorb mechanical compression.
FlexMend is further enhanced by complementary herbs such as Boswellin, Ginger extract and Turmeric extract that all demonstrate natural anti-inflammatory activity. In, addition, unexpected Ginger and Turmeric are included to provide all the natural whole plant co-factors that nature created.
FlexMend is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Sodium Hyaluronate is an important component of connective tissues. Its chemical structure gives hyaluronic acid its unparalleled ability to trap water, improving the cushioning and lubrication in joints.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Micricrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetarian stearate, silica, ginger oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, riboflavin, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
FlexMend - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ginger root and Turmeric root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Regenasure Glucosamine HCl||1500 mg||*|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane as OptiMSM)||1500 mg||*|
|Proprietary Flex Support Compound:
Turmeric root, Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex (standardized for 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract), Boswellin (standardized for 65% boswellic acids from Boswellia serrata gum extract), Ginger root extract (standardized for 5% gingerols), Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate)
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
Seems to work...
Seems to work...
Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won&#39;t be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase
After 2 weeks, the joint pains are gone!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I bought this because it's vegetarian. And I really noticed less pain in my joints shortly after taking it. I would definitely recommend it.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase
I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.
Feeling better already
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase
Some how I feel better on my knee, inflammation has gone down at times. I am in the food and beverage industry and I'm on my feet 10/12 hrs a day and I'm hurt by the time I get home. And that's when inflammation swells up. :( As I read in the previous review, yes it is too many pills to take and very little in the bottle. Over all I do see a difference and I will continue doing with my daily exercise and eating right. That's important too ;))