Gigi Spa, Strip Free Microwave Hair Removal Wax, 8 oz (226 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2024
- Date First Available: May 2019
Shipping Weight:0.33 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GIG-03220
- UPC Code: 073930032205
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
9.4 x 7.9 x 7.4 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- No Epilating Strips Needed!
GiGi Strip Free Microwave Formula is a hard wax that becomes soft and pliable, peeling off easily, leaving smooth, hair-free skin. No muslin strips needed.
How to use:
- Remove the cap and the plastic disc.
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/creamy consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle.
- Test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before application.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Holding the applicator at a 45º angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated are with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
- Never reapply wax to newly-epilated areas.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
- Use GiGi Post Wax Concealer to cover redness, soothe and condition skin.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Rosin (colophonium, colophane), beeswax (cera alba, cire d'abeille), glycerin, methylparaben, propylparaben.
Note: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
Note: If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Caution: Test a small area on the inside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if client has varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if client is using retin-A, accutane, glycolic acid or alpha hydroxy treatment. Should not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Advise client to avoid the sun, tanning and not water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Never leave jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.