Think, Thinkbaby, Sunscreen SPF 50+, 3 fl oz (89 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: November 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: THI-00268
- UPC Code: 890397002684
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
16 x 5.3 x 2.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “I”.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (3 fl oz )|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidate (0), papaya (0). |
(Skin Deep Ratings Subject to Change)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.