Very gentle soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle soap that's fragrance free and lathers well. I will be using this as my main soap from now on.

Not so good

Posted by lenajeff on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems it isn't so good for sensitive skin. It tends to sting, in fact painfully burn, the eyes if you even get anywhere close to the area and accidentally let some of the water and soap seep in as you wash your face. It happens with any face wash but even with a typical $1 beauty bar it never does that. This soap also burns and stings in a similar way at other sensitive areas. Even worse is if I start to have a flare up of eczema this makes it burn and aggravates it further unlike other soaps or Cetaphil. Such a shame as I love that it is completely unscented and has a nice shape for handling.

Does not irritate sensitive skin

Posted by readthelabel on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dove was my go to with soap but as I am aging, I have noticed my skin getting drier and dove was just not cutting it. I read other reviews about this soap and thought I would give it a try and I am so glad that I did. My skin has been thanking me each day since.

I love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dermatologist recommended this one and I continue using it.

Basis soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soap for sensitive skin!

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keeps skin feeling fresh and clean without itching, drying out, or leaving a film on your skin. One of the few brands I can use that actually helps my skin stay calm in the winter, as well. A very good product to use if your skin likes to "act up".

Fabulous complexion soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many years ago it was recommended by my dermatologist in the US that I use Basis for my sensitive skin. I was pleased to find it online as I now live in the UK and have been unable to find it in the stores. I highly recommend this cleansing bar for sensitive or dry skin.

Best soap for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Basis soap for sensitive skin for over 5 years and the IHerb soap is the best price for such a quality soap. It cleans without drying and washes off quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for sensitive skin and the bar is easier to hold than it looks.