Sodium Benzoate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

Different ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

Posted by MarieMR on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please do not change the formula. This is my first review EVER on a product and I only felt compelled to do so because my skin absolutely LOVES this stuff. It leaves it just perfectly hydrated, with no greasy film. I actually am lazy with moisturising, but by the speed with which this absorbs it saves me heaps of time in the morning. I am definitely going to be stocking up on this, and I'm just so glad to find a product that works for me. Thanks a bunch Eidon and iHerb!

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

price going up 🤔

Posted by Philanthropist on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it , it has this citrusy smell , anyway the ingredients are kinda off different from the pic and the price went higher .. I dunno why 😑 ?

Great product for chemically sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first store-bought lotion I have been able to use because of chemical sensitivities. Love it!

1 2 3