Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it at the first sign of a cold and often I am able to keep the cold from developing.

Household staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried just about every immune boosting tincture out there and this is hands-down the best. I use it whenever I feel a little sniffle coming on, when I know I'm going to be in germy environments, or when I'm generally run down. It really works to help fend off sicknesses. Our household goes through buckets of this every winter. Goldenseal is very bitter, but it's amazing, so don't let the taste put you off. I put it in a little cranberry or grape juice and it goes down just fine.

This is our first line of defense if we get a sniffle or sore throat coming on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product really gives the immune system what it needs to fight the nasty viruses and germs. It has helped us in recovering from illness as well.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take a little every day to stay clear of immune issues. This extract keeps me with a defense against pathogens.

Rather than '"Drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help fend off a upper respiratory infection. I feel my progress is much better than my husband who is not using this and choosing the more traditional route. I believe it knocked off 4 days of the process of healing. I do recommend.

its awesome, please restock soon, i need to buy more

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product works like a champ for me, awesome stufff

Fights infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a very good all-round natural antibiotic. I have used echinacea/golden seal tinctures for many years and I find this to be especially good to use if I feel something "coming on" and want to nip it in the bud. Works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for building you up while a flu or cold bug is attempting to tear you down. My favorite go-to product for shortening the life and symptoms of cold or flu.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and effective, taste is bitter but really helpful to boost the inmune system and keep the flu away