WHOAAA!!! So good!!

Posted by healthydoesit on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot explain enough just how good these chips are! The flavor is amazing. I love the extra crunch too. My boyfriend actually finished off my bag and then stole the next one that I ordered...and he's not even a chip guy. So great! I hope they never stop making these! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

it's soo delicious, طعمه لذيذ جداً

Posted by MaramAhmed on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looove salty sweet food so I found this flavor wonderful.. every piece of potato chip is completely covered with rich flavor there so every chip is the perfect chip ! but sadly the bag is poorly filled, the chips only reach to quarter and that's inconvenient since it a bit more expensive then other potato chips, that's why I abstracted a star, still I ordered another million I caan't get enough it's addictive ! أعششق نكهة المالح الحلو عشان كذا شفت النكهة ررائعة .. كل حبة بطاطس مغلفة بالنكهة بشكل كرييم و مثاالي .. مافي ولا حبة وحدة تفتقر الطعم عكس بقية التشبسات .. لكن الكيسة معبأة للربع فقط و هذا سيء مقارنة بالسعر عشان كذا اقتصيت نجمة.. طلبت منه مليون كيسة ثانين >-< .. ما أٌدر أكتفي منه النكهة إدماان !

Great snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

These potato chips taste wonderful to me. A real nice change of place for snacking. I wouldn't have thought to put honey dijon mustard on potato chips but it really works. :-) From a nutrition standpoint, I was pleasantly surprised to find that one serving has just 110 mg of sodium; the rest of the salt taste is done with potassium (310 mg). In addition, it has just 1 g of sugar. Two other nice healthy things per serving, 2 grams of fiber and protein. So I am happy that I am not compromising my health by eating these chips as a snack. :-)

Buying this for the second time!

Posted by cleaneat on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I must say I regretted buying only a bag of this honey Dijon flavored chips when I first tried it. Now that I know how good it is, I am getting myself 7 bags this time. The chips are nice and crunchy and not to mention that it is made from all natural ingredients! Not too salty, just the bold honey Dijon flavor, which is the prime reason I like this chips. I began to like Dijon after eating this chips. I'd definitely going back for more in the future since the stores in Korea sell this particular brand at a fairly expensive price!

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this flavour!! The only one I would purchase! Amyway its so much cheaper than my local stores. Almost 60% cheaper. So why not? Grab them!

Best Kettle Flavour Yet!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips and buy them from iherb as the price is always reasonable compared to my local supermarket. They are so addictive you’re left with the crumbs even before you realize it. Tip: Cut or fold the bag so you can reach the last bits more easily :) If my review helped you in some way, kindly click ‘YES’ and use the code BQZ-115 (without the ‘-‘ in between) to earn 5% Rewards Credit in your next order.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

best taste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it so much

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love the combination between honey and mustard. I recommend this flavor for anybody who want to try something new and different.

Good Taste!!

Posted by janetfish on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised the taste is really good.