tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This granola is really tasty. Although more berries would be nice, but in general it taset very good. And, of course this is healthy product!

1st Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buying. Yet to try so hope its good. Will definitely buy again if its good.

This product has a very crunchy and beautiful texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It would be nice to have more chocolate pieces in them.

For the chocolate lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I almost feel like I need chocolate in any cereal I eat, and this absolutely satisfies my craving, especially the chocolate chunks inside! As most reviewers say, it is on the sweet side. I still think it's absolutely tasty, but it just doesn't taste as healthy as it makes itself out to be. Normally this would be a good thing, but I for one can taste the sugary sweetness. Also, the serving sizes are tiny! Try measuring out 30g of granola and eating only that for breakfast, that's nuts! I needed at least 2 servings to be satisfied.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, just for myself I prefer less sugar.... That's why I won't buy back.

Pricey ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected a larger size ... its a bit too small and too sweet even though it tastes actually pretty nice. But too sweet for breakfast. Maybe a snack in afternoon but not breakfast.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious treat with breakfast

Crunchy but too sweet

Posted by laulaukristy on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too much chocolate but very little dried fruit... overall very crunchy... the delivery makes granola turn into powder form :(

love it

Posted by Jollza on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy its taste so lively . I will buy it again recommend

Product itself is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients and tasty but by the time it was delivered to Hong Kong, half the bag has crumbled into granola powder. So don't order if you are far from the US.

1 2 3 4