Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This granola is really tasty. Although more berries would be nice, but in general it taset very good. And, of course this is healthy product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Rich choco & strawberry bites. Good for creal breakfast or snack. Hope it could be a larger pack!

Tasty. Chocolatey! I’m Not Sure If It’s Healthy, More Like Candy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Full of chocolate taste. There’s berry but not a lot. Tasty. But kinda sweet. I’m sure it’s full of fiber. But I’m not sure if it’s healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it soo much when I start my day with it although it’s a little bit sweet for me.

Tastes good

Posted by jymama on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good reviews about it so I gave it a good. It tastes really good. A little pricey though so I can only give it 4 stars not 5. To enjoy extra benefits, enter J W C 249 at checkout.

1st Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buying. Yet to try so hope its good. Will definitely buy again if its good.

This product has a very crunchy and beautiful texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It would be nice to have more chocolate pieces in them.

For the chocolate lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I almost feel like I need chocolate in any cereal I eat, and this absolutely satisfies my craving, especially the chocolate chunks inside! As most reviewers say, it is on the sweet side. I still think it's absolutely tasty, but it just doesn't taste as healthy as it makes itself out to be. Normally this would be a good thing, but I for one can taste the sugary sweetness. Also, the serving sizes are tiny! Try measuring out 30g of granola and eating only that for breakfast, that's nuts! I needed at least 2 servings to be satisfied.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, just for myself I prefer less sugar.... That's why I won't buy back.

Pricey ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected a larger size ... its a bit too small and too sweet even though it tastes actually pretty nice. But too sweet for breakfast. Maybe a snack in afternoon but not breakfast.

1 2 3 4