Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge cereal person but I finally found one that has everything I want! Low sugar, high fiber, delicious... I top mine with raisins, almonds, and a shake or two of cinnamon. It makes me smile in the mornings. I decided a few months ago to get more energy from my diet and this is one of the staples of my breakfast along with an egg. I feel full and happy until lunch!

Delicious cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite cereals as the sugar content is low. I live in Japan and to have access to good cereal is not easy as most cereals in this country is marketed towards children. Overly sweet and sugary cereal. Thank you iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

The box of cereal was crushed because it was packed at the bottom of the carton.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to cereals and this wakes me up every morning!! Crispy but not sugary.

Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Low calorie, taste.

very appetizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

usually i'm not very fond of flakes but this one is truely exceptional i can eat this every morning

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s just so good for breakfast. Not getting soggy easily, not too sweet and crisp. Wish they have larger size (They were small amount than I expected) I’ll definitely buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love this cereal because it is not only healthy and delicious, but it is not soggy like some cereals.

Very Good Product