Nature's Plus, Cal/Mag Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not so amazing, not so well priced for 30 days supply, I don't like serving size 3 per day, but I wanted to buy it for variety reasons. It is pretty hard to find clean supplements with magnesium, because majority is full of nasty additives. This is a bit more clean. My daddy needs such kind of supplements all the time, because he is sick person, he sweats a lot and has leg cramps. I don't know if I buy it again. Maybe... but I hope to find better one, too.

bad solubility

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't think that this is a good product because it has a really bad solubility. In addition it contains magnesium stereate, which possibly has negative effect on intake.

Nature's Plus, Cal/Mag Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

High Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this product because of the bioavailability, and because it is in capsule form.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

Mom uses this item and likes it well.

Good balanced product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have ordered this particular product. It has exactly the recommended balance of calcium and magnesium, plus the boron, so I expect it to work well for me.

this is a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product helps with leg cramps. Otherwise my diet does not offer enough of what it offers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2015 | Verified Purchase