Made me regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

This is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it in the morning smoothie. Works great for my stomack, and at a very reasonable price. I have used this for many years, but bought other places.

I won't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Psyllium husks are a very effective way to achieve proper fiber levels. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try it for two weeks - start small and work your way up (I use two heaping tbs per day mixed with a bit of o.j. This company has been great and orders are promptly shipped.

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several years now for my dogs. Psyllium husk was recommended by my vet. I've been very satisfied with it.

work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and work

Great item!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works and is easy to swallow!!!

highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me feeling light and regular!

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works good

Just great

Posted by stelimeli on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it since years and it really works

Very effective to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.