It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried so many Brand’s - this works for me. Energy is higher but I don’t go crazy and antsy on it. The PM capsules help my digestion tons and since taking them I have been regular every morning which I struggled with before. If I don’t take the PM capsules my sleep is interrupted and messed up. Thanks for giving me back my sleep and healthy gut! These have helped in every way. The dosage suggestion is 3 capsules, but because I’m so sensitive to any type of supplement, I take 2 AM/PM and that works for me.

B. J.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamins ever !

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this together with intermittent fasting and it's just amazing!!! Brighter and clearer skin!! I'm 41-yr old mom, exercising almost daily, weightlifting, cardio and HIIT. Bought this combo mainly to support my active lifestyle, surprised and thrilled to see the effect on my skin. Highly recommended. Thank you, Thorne!!

excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product!

Not hyperallergenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No allergic reaction with a powerful blend. Will need a few more months to ascertain whether they make a noticeable difference so standby

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best multivitamin in the market i have ever tried ,covers everything

Best multi-vitamin on market

Posted by DrJah24 on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi-vitamin I have ever taken in my life, no ifs ands or buts about it. This stuff is loaded with the right ratio of vitamins all in their right forms. Comes with a AM dose and a PM dose, which is awesome. If you are an athlete or work out and exercise this will help you a lot, and its also good for the average joe.

Best Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best price on iHerb Best vitamin I've ever had. Highly recommend

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good