Super colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking super colostrum for awhile now, mainly to assit me with my skin problems - psoriasis, which is an autoimmune system disorder. I have to say that my skin is lot smoother and the symptoms of my condition are not as bad as they used to be.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the quickest my wife has gotten over a cold, and I completely avoided getting her cold.

bovine colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product from another company for 4 years and had no illnesses of any consequence until I ordered the product in Oct of 2010. I put in an order and they said the item was temporarily out of stock. After over a week of waiting, I discovered that my order had been canceled and I was not informed that this item would no longer be available. During this time I developed a respiratory illness of 4 wks duration. I developed bronchial pneumonia and had to take an antibiotic, which I had not had to do in 4 yrs. I totally believe that the bovine colostrum had protected me well for 4 yrs, and I don't believe I would have been sick if I had had my colostrum.

Super Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've used the powder form before. I am impressed with the aid to immune function, and we will keep trying it for my husband's susceptibility to infections.

good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking it for few weeks .and it keeps me from cathing a cold.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works well for me to feel more immunity against various viral/bacterial infections. Seems good for the intestine, too.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

this and beta glucan has kept me cold free so far.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my inmmune system and to not get sick as much as i was! Helped me loose weight as well.

iHerb is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have recomended iHerb to several friends and family. The prices are great the service is great and they carry quality products. Ordering from iHerb is much easier than going to the store... where they may or may not have what you need in stock. When you order from iHerb you know if it is in stock or not when you order it. I have never had it take more than a couple days from ordering to receiving the product.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for the immune system.

1 2 3